Bushy Park Women is open to all players aged 16+
We welcome experienced players, those coming back to cricket after a break and first timers too.
Summer Training 2017
Time & Location
Middlesex Women’s Cricket Championship
In 2017 the Middlesex Women’s Cricket Championship be split into competitive and social tiers of competition.
The competitive tier will play to the following format:
- T20 (largely weekend but mid-week evenings by mutual agreement, double headers are permitted/encouraged)
- Single, pan-Middlesex league
- Must be played as hardball cricket
This competition will be limited to a MAXIMUM of 8 teams this year, with scope to grow in future years.
The social tier will play to the following format:
- 16 over innings (mid-week and weekend games)
- Regionalised East and West Middlesex leagues
- Hardball but softball permitted by mutual agreement – still wearing full pads!
This competition will be limited to a MAXIMUM of 6 teams per league (12 total), with scope to grow in future years.