If you would like to do some extra cricket training over the summer half-term then don’t miss out on the chance to train with the inspirational Lydia Greenway on the 31st May 2017. That’s not the only training happening, there are even more opportunities for girls (and boys) to hone their skills with Joe Lamb at NPL Cricket Club from May 30th – Friday 2nd June 2017. Joe is a specialist coach of some considerable talent, he does extra 1 to 1 sessions with many of our Middlesex girls during the winter months.
NPL Academy Cricket Camp – Tuesday May 30th to Friday June 2nd
* Cricket-based fun and games, serious skills drills plus daily matches scored live on CricHQ
* Daily challenges with prizes for best catch, shot of the day, improving player etc…
* For boys and girls aged 9-15. Separate programmes for older / younger Colts
* 10am-4pm daily (extended days can be arranged – contact to discuss)
* £33 per day or £110 for all four days
Joe Lamb ECB Level 2 coach. Has coached in the Middlesex County Player Pathway for the past 5 years. He is currently lead coach for Richmond Borough, and age group coach for Middlesex West Region and has experience working with Middlesex Women’s 1st XI. Joe has worked 1 to 1 with many players who have gone on to play representative cricket, including two players currently in Middlesex’s Elite Player Programme (EPP).
Joe Lamb: M: 07775 678 747 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org